SCN: SCN homepage updated

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 21:10:11 PDT 2001

The Seattle Community Network's homepage has been updated.

I wanted to put up more site graphics, but the ones available on the
homepages of the featured sites were too big. I did email those
concerned that I'd place an image up there if they could send me a
smaller one.

I removed the image associated with the 911 Peace Site. First, it was
a little too big. Second, this is October, but I'm letting it stay up
a little longer since it came up later in September. Same goes for
the Seattle Peace and Justice Events Calendar (plus it's a pretty
cool calendar).

Links were "bolded" and blended in with the blurb paragraphs for
space consideration. The Seattle Astronomical Society image even has
an alt tag.

Please let me know of any screw-ups I've created in the "process."

Thanks much,
Patrick

=====
Patrick Fisher
Webmaster at scn.org
Seattle Community Network
http://www.scn.org
"Powering our communities with technology"