SCN: STAR Class

Irene Mogol bn890 at scn.org
Thu Oct 4 20:44:14 PDT 2001

Generally, we do Pine E-mail on the PC's.  There is one MAC there, and at
the last session Wade Englund was able to get Pine up onit.  Also, answer
any questions students might have on general computer usage or any info
that they may want.  The class is limited to 3 students, I don't know how
many are registered for this one yet.  Let me know when you speak to Randy
about re-scheduling.
Thanx, Irene

###