SCN: Re: Lesson for anti-war

Don Logsdon donlogs at cablespeed.com
Fri Oct 5 17:25:54 PDT 2001

It just might be that the reason we lost was because we were on the wrong
side in that war.
Trying to impose a government on a people who do not want it imposed is a
difficult if not impossible task
Great Britain found that out in the colonies in the 177x's.
These problems are never as simple as the simplistic thinkers would have us
believe.

As to the current problem, I know every body says war... but a terrorist act
does not create a war.

Who is at war with whom in the USA -
We have our terrorist group which was tolerated, if  not aided and abetted,
by State and local governments.
The organization -
The KKK which is, by any reasonable definition, a terrorist organization.

Don Logsdon