SCN: Re: discus in action

Steve Guest steve at groupworks.org
Tue Oct 23 20:55:37 PDT 2001

Patrick
I am sorry that you feel like this.  Can you please explain to me what you
feel is so disagreeable?  My aim, using the poor medium of email, was to
smooth the way forward for you and not to upset you.  I appear to have
failed completely.

Your contribution, so far, as been unbelievably positive and important.  The
position of WebMaster is a focal point within SCN and your recent effort has
brought new life into the site.  To try and assist you, my aim has been to
provide the Web Team with a solid software foundation to build off.

I am actually very happy with the WebMaster SCN has.  Are you willing to
talk about this?

Steve