SCN: Democracy Tour

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Sat Oct 27 11:56:56 PDT 2001

> I am confused here -- don't we have ftp now, and free web sites for
> individuals?  What piece are we missing here?

Jos,

   You personally do have FTP for a personal site, as a
by-product of being an Information Provider. But regular SCN
users don't have FTP or any other kind of easy access to ulpoad
files to their sites. The unusually difficult file upload
process for regular users has kept us from being a popular host
for personal sites.

Rod Clark