SCN: SCN site redesign

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 08:40:37 PST 2001

I'm working on the SCN site redesign. I will have a draft of the new
site done this weekend. I use the word "draft" very loosely here. As
if draft is not loose enough in itself.

The design will not be fancy and flashy. Your basic meat-and-potatoes
site. But it will be visually appealing.

The key is: Organization, well-placed information,
visually-appealing, and easy on the eyes.

I think we will have to implement CCS for at least the different
computer platforms: Mac and PC. Anyone good at this? I can do CCS,
and I will refer to my O'Reilly HTML book.

Patrick