SCN: Re: SCN site redesign

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 16:29:16 PST 2001

Lois,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Browser differences is going
to be a big pain-in-the-be-hind. Making each browswer happy is going
to have to wait for stage 2 of design, I think.

I was/am pretty frustrated at the "speed" at which things get decided
around here (SCN). Also, most of the feedback I get is: No, No, No,
No, We can't do that, We can't do this.

SCN deserves better. After having been bitten by the 'bug', and
feeling that SCN can be better, and will be better, I'm back in the
groove again. It wasn't a conscious decision: It just happened. It's
what I like to do.

I will disregard the negatives, the things that get under my skin,
and work on what I can do to make SCN a great place. Like someone
once told me: "Remain positive and keep your eye on the eight-ball."

Patrick