SCN: Homestead - no more free websites

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 14:02:51 PST 2001

I need to clarify that SCN does have free hosting. But it does not
have easy to use FTP uploading of files.

Just imagine if SCN had both free hosting and easy-to-use FTP...Like
Rod said, we'd drive traffic and more donations and volunteers.

Yes, performance would take a hit, but no reason why SCN's hosting
has to be in one location. Partnering with Speakeasy???

Patrick