SCN: RE: hate groups

Joe Mabel jmabel at speakeasy.org
Fri Sep 14 01:00:53 PDT 2001

I'm 99% with JJ here: I don't believe we host anything that we shouldn't host;
its' hard for me to imagine what that would be, unless it was somthing libelous
or slanderous, which would subject us to prosecution.

On the other hand, if someone (er-chan) believes there are groups we are hosting
that we shouldn't, or that we have refused to host groups we should, I think
discussion is worthwhile, and this is an appropriate forum. I'll be
damn surprised if I find my mind changed with respect to anything we are
hosting, but if there are things we have refused to host or to link to, I won't
be the least surprised if I think a bad decision was made.

However, speaking in generalities is useless here. er-chan: what are we hosting
that you think we shouldn't? What have we refused to host or to link to that you
think we should?

Joe Mabel