SCN: WEB: National Day of Mourning for the pitcher

er-chan er-chan at scn.org
Sat Sep 15 00:02:54 PDT 2001

Hello David Barts  (On 09/14/01,12:13pm,you wrote Re: Re: SCN: WEB:...

DB> er-chan <er-chan at scn.org> writes:
DB>
DB> > [...]
DB> > Now for the homerun?  Why have you and Rod CLark not addressed
DB> > the issues ?
DB> ^
DB> >                                                   Got anything
DB> > on the website that mentions that these innocent people died and
DB> > you are sorry about it?
DB>
DB> Have you put up anything yourself?

DB

The issue is the SCN webpage or homepage-  managed
by webmaster Rod Clark (is that correct?)
Do I have your permission to edit the SCN homepage next
time we (us AMericans) get attacked?  Is that what you
mean by "Have you put up anything yourself?"

I don't know whether there are any sites on SCN that have
recruited suicide bombers?  That is the job of the webmaster
to know what we got linked to (use a search engine-it's
a one liner).  So you AMericans feel freedom of speech
means leaving up links to suicide bomber recruitment
or terrorist web-sites?

The sites that were refused links(there were some) I don't
have access to the archiuves(the webmaster probably does).
You know that don't you?