menu updates [was Re: SCN: Re: The Hunger Site]

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Sat Sep 15 12:13:47 PDT 2001

Patrick Fisher wrote:
> Let me look at updating the philanthropy page. There is talk of
> splitting up the duties of webmaster/coordinator, so we will see
> where that goes and what happens.

Patrick,

   Something else that could really use an update is the primary
election information in the Politics section. The School Board
candidates, especially, should be there but aren't yet. I
updated a few bad URLs and such on the Political Parties page
this morning when I looked there for the militia list, for the
question about links related to hate groups. But would you
please, if possible, see that the School Board candidates go up
on the menu? (I'm going to vote for Charles Mas, who was a
thoughtful participant in discussions on SCN, back when we had a
news server, and got my vote years before he ever ran for
office.) The Port Commission and other races would be good to
add too, if there's time for it.

Rod Clark