SCN: Re: WEB: A "thumbs-up" for SCN - update

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 18:55:08 PDT 2001

Eileen,

Your site will be considered. I did not make special mention of it or
any other work that is being considered, besides what Hugh has done.

Hold tight for about a month or so. I believe we are on target to get
everything together for review by the end of October.

Patrick
SCN Webmaster/Web Team Coordinator