SCN: Important from NYC

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 20:24:35 PDT 2001

Irene,

Thank you very much for the updates on what is going on.

Happy to hear that your family members are doing fine.

There is just so much craziness going on in the news that hardly any
news gets out.

I made sure to be the first person in Borders Books at Westlake
Center to make sure that I got the New York Times each morning. If
anyone has the news, it is the NY Times.

Patrick