SCN: Re: response to er-chan

er-chan er-chan at scn.org
Tue Sep 18 00:02:01 PDT 2001

In all the discussion about the lack of recognition of the September 11
holocaust Rod CLark who signed his name as webmaster, not once let on
that he doesn't edit the main scn page!!
Now there is a Patrick from yahoo.com  who
the past few days he begun to sign his name as webmaster.
Most normal people assume the webmaster has control of the webpages.
except in this organization.  WHoever is controlling the webpage:
speak up.  Why is there nothing about 9/11 on the webpage and
why did you not dare speak up before?

Hello Joe Mabel (On 09/17/01,1:36am,you wrote Re: response to er-chan)
JM> Rod Clark does not edit the home page, and hasn't for a year. All
JM> I can say is, I'm sure glad you don't edit it.#I would do
a much better job if I had the time#

The rest of your ramblings of an old man speaking about McCarthy
don't deserve any comment.