SCN: RE: 9/11 and SCN homepage

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Tue Sep 18 10:22:37 PDT 2001

What I was responding to is that nobody has to take a loyalty
oath.  I hope that went out in the 50's.

As for our home page, presumably that problem is being worked.

As for SCN being out *community* I couldn't agree more.  But
it's certainly not just for Seattle.  The interconnectedness of
everybody is made abundantly clear by this disaster and
helping to build a better public sphere for everybody is
all the more  important in light of all of this.

- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation,Action, and Change         *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *