SCN: ..9/11 "incident"...boring...

er-chan er-chan at scn.org
Tue Sep 18 21:22:43 PDT 2001

Hello patrick  (On 09/18/01,8:10am,you wrote Re: Re: SCN: Re: response to...

p> Er-Chan,
p>
p> I will simply say we did not mention the 9/11 incident because of a
p> number of reasons that I would rather not bore people with.
p>

This has generated so much discussion it's hard to believe people
find it boring.  One observor was at the Holland tunnel area and
saw bodies raining down(many many).  You could see it from a distance.
Another observor was across the street, saw white "snow" coming
down, curious she looked, saw flames, her supervisors told everyone
to run, she ran and so did everyone, then she felt like fainting
so she took her chances and ran to the subway and rode home.  So many
were not so fortunate as to escape.

p> I feel there are adequate sources of information elsewhere. Also, it
p> is SCN's job to serve the local community and that is where focus
p> should be maintained.

In a terrorist war (they started u might agree) we are all
soldiers.  Boeing is cutting 20K-30K people in this area it
was announced.  We do have a global economy and we can not
always say what is "local".

Happy New Year to all who are celebrating Rosh Hoshanah and
Yom Kippur(the day of Atonement )!

p>
p> Thanks,
p> Patrick
p> Webmaster/Web Team Coordinator
p>
p>
p>
p>
p>
p> --- er-chan <er-chan at scn.org> wrote:
p> > Hello er-chan  (On 09/18/01,12:02am,you wrote Re: Re: response to
p> > er-chan)
p> >
p> > e> In all the discussion about the lack of recognition of the
p> > September 11
p> > e> holocaust Rod CLark who signed his name as webmaster, not once
p> > let on
p> > e> that he doesn't edit the main scn page!!
p> > e> Now there is a Patrick from yahoo.com  who
p> > e> the past few days he begun to sign his name as webmaster.
p> > e> Most normal people assume the webmaster has control of the
p> > webpages.
p> > e> except in this organization.  WHoever is controlling the
p> > webpage:
p> > e> speak up.  Why is there nothing about 9/11 on the webpage and
p> > e> why did you not dare speak up before?
p> > e>
p> > e> Hello Joe Mabel (On 09/17/01,1:36am,you wrote Re: response to
p> > er-chan)
p> > e> JM> Rod Clark does not edit the home page, and hasn't for a
p> > year. All
p> > e> JM> I can say is, I'm sure glad you don't edit it.#I would do
p> > e> a much better job if I had the time#
p> > e>
p> > e>
p> > e> The rest of your ramblings of an old man speaking about McCarthy
p> > e> don't deserve any comment.
p> > e>
p> > e>
p> > e>
p> > e>
p> >
p> >       _,--------,                                 .-.       \ o /
p> >       elaineRchan (-  at gmx.net   \ /           ((_))        | _|
p> >          `----\--\'    _-_          |         hotmail.com    / \
p> > \o
p> >               _\__\---'---`---.___ /o\    ___.---'---`---.___     (
p> > \
p> >
p> >
p> >
p> > * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  From the Listowner  * * * * * * * * *
p> > * * *
p> > .	To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to:
p> > majordomo at scn.org		In the body of the message, type:
p> > unsubscribe scn
p> > ==== Messages posted on this list are also available on the web at:
p> > ====
p> > * * * * * * *     http://www.scn.org/volunteers/scn-l/     * * * *
p> > * * *
p>
p>
p> Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help?
p> Donate cash, emergency relief information
p> http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/
p>

      elaineRchan (-  at gmx.net   \ /           ((_))        | _|
         `----\--\'    _-_          |         hotmail.com    / \  \o