SCN: Internet Privacy in the New Era

Doug Schuler douglas
Wed Sep 19 14:16:10 PDT 2001

Hello,

There are some of you who might be interested in this.
On Friday, September 21st from 10-11 AM PST I'll be
on KUOW radio in Seattle in a show devoted to "Internet
Privacy in the New Era."  The attack and the aftermath
are the motivation and the backdrop for the show.
It's a panel discussion (with three guests) and a
call-in show.  I'm pretty sure that it will be
streamed -- http://www.kuow.org.

Wish me luck!

-- Doug

PS.  I'll listen to any and all suggestions.  Thanks
in advance for your thoughts!