SCN: Rally and March For Global Peace and Justice

Doug Schuler douglas
Thu Sep 27 10:52:02 PDT 2001

< Please distribute quickly...   Thanks!!! >

Rally and March

For Global Peace and Justice

Saturday September 29, noon

Seattle Central Community College

Following the horrible death and devastation of September 11, we have
entered a dangerous moment.  The world and the community need visible
examples of citizens gathering in support of peace, justice and rational
non-sectarian, non-ideological call for peace, justice and unity.

Meet at Noon at Seattle Central (Pine & Broadway).
March to Waterfront Park for a rally .

Sponsored by the September 11 Peace Coalition
www.scn.org/911peace

info: Peace Action
       organizer at peaceaction.gen.wa.us
       206-527-8050,