SCN: Kiosks

patrick fisher clariun at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 21:43:44 PST 2002

My bank deposits are not secure. The world's economy could go in the toilet and the
FDIC wouldn't be able to back up their policy. My car is not secure: Someone tried
to steal it once, causing 1500 in damage. My apartment is not secure: Someone could
use a battering ram to knock the door down.

Patrick

=====