SCN: Re: principles

emailer1 emailer1 at netzero.net
Thu Apr 4 00:27:19 PST 2002

I cranked up my super-duper "Scanalyzer" to determine the core message of
the following senders:

*    Joe Mabel.
*    Steve Guest,
*    T. Locke
*    JJ
*    Patrick Fisher

The results follow.

Joe Mabel:    We're 10 years out of date;  let's catch up!

Steve Guest:    Don't expect any changes.

T. Locke:    Did I tell you about my Kiosk idea?

JJ:    SCN is incompatible with upgraded service.

P. Fisher:    Things are fine at SCN.