SCN: Update: Site redesign underway & a thanks

patrick fisher clariun at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 22:10:17 PST 2002

I don't think I made it official, and if I have already, then I apologize:

The site redesign is underway. It should take me several long weekends to get it
done, and I'm shooting for a release date in about two months. Then we'll announce
when the site will officially be "turned on".

We decided to have the current site available, to anyone who is interested, when the
new site goes up. It just won't be updated. Unless someone is interested???

Discus, the discussion software, is up and running, and will initially be available
to the topic editors for their communities, if the are so inclined.

I'd like to thank all of the SCN volunteers for all of their help to keep SCN
humming along and simply be a better SCN.

Thanks!
Patrick

=====
Webmaster
Seattle Community Network
http://www.scn.org
"Powering our communities with technology"