SCN: WIB -- Recent Events

emailer1 emailer1 at netzero.net
Fri Apr 12 11:03:43 PDT 2002

Below is a letter from Gila Svirsky, an Israeli
long-time peace activist and member of Jerusalem Woman
in Black. Her writing is always compelling and clear
about what needs to be done. This week, she is one of
the many prophetic voices calling us to act in
whatever ways we can. Below her letter is the text of
our flyer for this week. Following that are 2 other
messages about local events to protest racial
profiling of immigrants.

With hope for a just peace,
Elise DeGooyer