SCN: Re: moving?

Jan Kammert write at scn.org
Mon Apr 15 12:33:17 PDT 2002

Hi Jamie,
Are you driving or flying yourself back?  Do you know exactly where you're
going?  Your friends in San Francisco will miss you.

It's our spring break this week.  Evan is out looking at a site where he
is going to release baby salmon later this week.  The 6th grade science
teacher has been rasiing the fish for weeks.  Evan will release the fish
at night because it's easier for the fish if they are released when it's
dark.

I did our taxes today -- nothing like waiting until the last minute!
Every year I think that we'd probably save money if we had an accountant
who could help us with deductions.  I also wonder how people who have less
education than I do understand the forms.  Some parts I have to read more
than once.  Of course, anything that includes math tends to make me a bit
nervous.

Tomorrow we're going to the Tulip Festival in Skagit Country north of her