SCN: Fw: E-MAILS PLEASE READ

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Wed Apr 17 06:28:43 PDT 2002

If I had to say one way or the other I'd say that this note
is a hoax.

-- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation, Action, and Change        *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *
   * Questions: diac02-info at cpsr.org                                *