SCN: FROM ME "wife of a late friend"

munibach01@justice.com munibach04 at justice.com
Wed Apr 17 16:52:10 PDT 2002

I am Mrs Munirat Abacha, the wife of Mohammed
Abacha, the son of the late head of state of Federal
Republic of Nigeria – General Sani Abacha. I am
contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of
great assistance to each other like wise
developingacordial relationship.
My husband along with his late father looted over one
hundred and fifty million (U$150m ) united
statesdollars in Nigeria
Government fortunately. Mohammed my husband has ELEVEN
million and Eight hundred thousand united states
Dollars cash (US$11.8m),which he intended to use for
investment purpose overseas. This money is kept in a
private erected security safe in my village. It is
only my husband and my self that know where
themoneyiskept.
Due to the current situation in the country concerning
government attitude towards my family, it has become
quite impossible for us to make use of this money
within, thus, we seek your assistance to transfer this
money out of Nigeria. My family is currently being
probed by this present government for our alleged
involvement in misappropriation of public funds during
my father – in – law’s regime.
Towards this effect, an embargo restricting my family
members on financial transaction have been placed on
us and it is in force. Right now, my husband (
Mohammed ) was arrested and is being defined  in
connection to the above and other activities of our
late father. No record ever existed concerning this
money, neither is the money traceable by the
government because there is no documentation
concerning the funds in the Federal Treasury.
Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to
transfer this fund, we propose a commission of 10 %
(Ten Percent ) of the total sum to you for the
expected service and assistance. On
yourpositiveconsent.
I shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us
discuss about this transaction.
Your urgent response is highly needed. I must use this
opportunity to implore you to exercise utmost
indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary
confidential, while I await your prompt response.

Best regards

Mrs MUNIRAT ABACHA.