SCN: reminder...

Doug Schuler douglas
Fri Apr 19 17:35:26 PDT 2002

Sorry to be bugging you again...

I'm just trying to save you a few bucks!

Today is the last day for the *early* registration for the CPSR
conference conference next month at the University of Washington.  The
registration form and directions for submitting it are available at:
http://www.cpsr.org/store/diac02- form.html.  Get it in the mail today
or (maybe if you're lucky) tomorrow.

I will be sending out a note about *patterns* soon.  We still need
more!

Thanks for all the positive encouragement about this event.  It should
be insanely great!  (to borrow a phrase....)

-- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation, Action, and Change        *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *
   * Questions: diac02-info at cpsr.org                                *