SCN: Why so much spam?

Joe Mabel jmabel at speakeasy.org
Mon Apr 22 22:43:03 PDT 2002

I'm a little confused. I hate spam as much as the nexm guy -- probably more
-- but given how much of SCN discussion happens on the mailing lists
(scn at scn.org in particular), how are we going to encourage new people to become
involved if the mailing lists are not posted?

That is not a rhetorical question.  Does anyone have any ideas?