SCN: telnet access on Eastside

Randy Groves randy at scn.org
Wed Apr 24 09:41:12 PDT 2002

I wasn't aware that KCLS had disabled telnet.  The last time that I tried
it (admittedly a couple of months ago at least) it was working.  This is
bad news.

Would it be possible to arrange a computer from Ti's program?  That would
at least (presuming this person has access to a phone) give access to SCN.

-randy