SCN: Phone lines

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Fri Apr 26 23:02:41 PDT 2002

Steve doesn't usually blow his own horn, so I guess I have to do it for
him.  He spent several hours this week (and last??) sweet-talking someone
at Qworst, to the end result (hang on tight!!) they actually fixed one of
the phone lines that has been broken ever since last summer's move, and
which they kept saying wasn't broken.

It was a tiny result, not likely to be noticed much, but the effort to get
it resolved was not insignificant.