SCN: Yahoo! Invite: SCN Potluck

patrick fisher clariun at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 12:15:25 PST 2002

Yes, I could have posted an email, then I could have kept track of
each and every email of who is coming, who is bringing what. Then I
could take each and every one of those and put them into html format
and put them on the home page. Then I could update it as teh emails
come in adn keep everything in tune.

Or, I could use Yahoo. But, it was not until after the fact that you
can't send a group list and have it work. I found another service
that can do this.

I'm sorry, but my crystal ball is broken and I was unable to know
that Yahoo would not work. If it did work, it would be wonderful.

Patrick

--- Rod Clark <bb615 at scn.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 clariun at yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > http://invites.yahoo.com/d3a3c68893fcx6fw-hufopa1/
> >
> > Hope to see you there,
> >
> > - Patrick Fisher
> >
> > To keep track of your invites, check http://invites.yahoo.com
> > For invites help, go to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/invites/
>

> Patrick,
>
>    This is what Yahoo! said when I tried to access it:
>
>         Sorry! You do not have access to this invite. Please
>         check your URL and try again.
>
>    Any chance you could laboriously convert this complex task,
> that only the great power and multi-tentacled synergy of
> Yahoo!(tm)'s consumer-driven advertising services can
> accomplish, into one or two lines of plain text and post it here
> on SCN?
>
> Rod Clark

> * * *

=====
Webmaster
Seattle Community Network
http://www.scn.org
"Powering our communities with technology"