SCN: BASIC ELECTRONICS COURSE

Heather Wilson heather at pti-inc.com
Fri Feb 22 13:09:52 PST 2002

PTI Seminars is presenting the following courses:

 For more details call 636-343-1333 and ask for Heather Wilson.
http://www.ptiseminars.com

ABCs of BASIC ELECTRONICS & DEVICES
March 18, 2002 San Jose, CA

Course Covers:
Voltage
Current
Resistors
Capacitors
Inductors
Diodes
Transistors
DC Circuits
AC Circuits
Semiconductor Materials
Digital Circuits
Analog Circuits
Integrated Circuits
CMOS, NMOS, PMOS, Bipolar Transitors
Forward Bias
Reverse Bias
Logic Gates
Memory Devices
Microprocessors
I/O Ports
How to read a Data Sheet

How Should Attend:

Non Electrical Engineers
Purchasing
Sales & Marketing
Manufacturing
Customer Service
Finance
Repair & Maintenance
Human Resources
Training
Production
Legal Personnel
Anyone desiring an overview on electronics

 ABCs of IC DESIGN & FABRICATION
    March 11, 2002 Portland, OR
  March 18, 2002 Singapore
  April 9, 2002 Boston, MA
  April 19, 2002 Munich, Germany
  April 30, 2002   Phoenix, AZ
  May 17, 2002 Austin, TX
  July 25, 2002 San Francisco, CA (SEMI Show)

This course describes in simple terms a sequential format of
information that constitutes the major fabrication processes and design
for integrated devices. This one (1) day seminar gives you a
comprehensive overview of the semiconductor industry & technology.
The course will give you the background you need to understand the
basics of semiconductor devices, how they work, the processing
technologies & equipment to produce them, and circuit design techniques.

CHECK OUR WEB SITE FOR ADDITIONAL COURSES !!
 http://www.ptiseminars.com

 For a FULL TRAINING SCHEDULE of "open" course dates visit
  http://www.pti-inc.com/schedule.htm

TO REGISTER Go To
 https://secure.hosting.swbell.net/www.pti-inc.com/registration.html

 TO SPEAK:
    * to an account manager about ATTENDING these courses or having them
 ONSITE
    contact us at (636) 343-1333 in the USA.  Ask for HEATHER WILSON.
    * Fax  (636) 343-8642
    * Email: heather at pti-inc.com

 PTI SEMINARS, INC.  "We Exceed Your Expectations!"