SCN: Re: SCN general meeting - thanks

patrick fisher clariun at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 12:02:10 PST 2002

Nancy,

I would suggest going to http://www.discusware.com and checking out
many of the examples on their web site. That may indirectly give you
ideas on how that feature/technology would fit into SCN.

I see a great use for it in the community pages, for people to sound
off, especially on contentious issues like transportation.

SCN could really drive traffic and make itself one of many
destinations for local issues.

Patrick

=====