SCN: Re: On delegation, prayer, and prey

Steve Guest steve at groupworks.org
Tue Jan 1 04:22:26 PST 2002

Hi Al
Yep my fingers and brain were slightly out of gear as you have so eloquently
pointed out and the spell checker didn't miss a heart beat on that one
either.  I have now stopped rolling around on the floor and sanity is
restored (well as far as it can be in accepting this position).  Thanks for
starting the year with such a fine and entertaining communication.

But you have started me thinking - if we do have a volunteer appreciation
night at Farestart this year - this could bring a whole new meaning to the
event.

I now hope that the rest of this year's emails will be as informative and
entertaining as this one.

Happy New Year to you and all the SCN volunteers and users that are reading
this - and anyone else!
Steve