SCN: No Charge Now charging

Irene Mogol bn890 at scn.org
Fri Jan 4 19:48:00 PST 2002

Hi everyone,

Just got a ridiculous message from No-Charge saying 'nocharge is no longer
able to provide free service in your area.  We are deeply sorry blah blah
blah.

If you sign up before DECEMBER 31, 2001 get the first 30 days free
(9.95mo).

The bottom of the notice says:
"Generated Sat, 05 Jan 2002 03:30:58 GMT by linus .kallback.com
(Squid/2.3.STABLE4)

Anyone else get this???
And how could one get connected to it assuming I want to if it won't
connect me to the internet?  Or am I completely off the wall?

Thanx, Irene