SCN: No Charge Now charging

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 21:46:08 PST 2002

Irene,

I have not received this, however I find it highly coincidental and I
do not remember under which email address I registered.

Coincidental, because I don't talk about it, but I mentioned it today
to a coworker who has DLS.

If they start charging, I'm back to Eskimo.com for $156 a year.

Patrick
Seattle Community Network