SCN: Re: SnoNet to Suspending Operations

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Mon Jan 7 14:36:53 PST 2002

FYI,

SnoNet (in Snohomish county) folding its tents...

-- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation,Action, and Change         *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *