BD: Re: SCN: "Free-Nets" in Los Angeles Times

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Wed Jan 9 02:29:37 PST 2002

Perhaps I should make it very clear that I have no objection if any one
wants to spend their own time in discussions of no point or merit.

What I do object to is people (assuming that the faceless 'emailer1' is
some kind of people) asking _other_ people to waste their time to no
avail.

And I object most strongly when people who should know better use "simple"
requests for information as a ploy to interfere with decisions they simply
don't like.