Disparity Re: BD: Re: SCN: "Free-Nets" in Los Angeles Times

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 08:14:24 PST 2002

Dear "emailer1",

It's nice to know who we are talking to. By 'we' I mean anyone. It's
nice to place a face or a name to a mail or letter or phone message.

If you feel that someone is mean or unkind, the what is your
anonymity to protect you from getting flamed? Either way you are
going to get it.

As email goes, if you mail flame-inducing mail, which could be the
most innocent message, you should know better to put your Teflon
jumpsuit on and take the heat.

Not that anyone is out to get you for your messages, but that is the
fact of life with email.

Anyway, it's nice to know a person's name. It's a basic common
courtesy that human beings expect.

Patrick

http://www.latimes.com/technology/la-000100643dec20.story?coll=la%2Dheadline