SCN: Identity revealed: "emailer1"

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 09:56:27 PST 2002

Hi Vern, I'm emailer1 and I know a lot of people have been wondering
if I am 11 years old or 99 years old, or somewhere in-between. If I
live in Orlando, Florida or Timbuktu.

I want to have input on SCN's future "options" and would like to know
where things are going, because, SCN, ya' know, should be telling me
and the rest of us about the future of SCN, and they should have an
answer or goal, however I shouldn't have to reveal my identity,
because it's like important, ya' know?

I just might be the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus or George W., so I
really don't want to blow my cover. And if I reveal my name, as far
as my logic goes, I just might get jumped on by a certain someone.
Extending that logic, if I keep my secrecy, I am eternally protected
from flame mail, muggings, junk mail, and acid rain.

Because I'm like protected, ya' know? Know what I mean, Vern?

However, that secrecy does not preclude me from wanting to know where
SCN is going.

Thank you,
Mr. Top "emailer1" Secret

P.S. Okay, I will tell you who I am: Mark Sidran. Or J.P. Patches. Or
maybe I am Dixie Lee Ray (and you thought I was dead!)