SCN: Identity revealed: emailer1

bn890 at scn.org bn890 at scn.org
Thu Jan 10 03:27:38 PST 2002

Patrick,

This is probably the reason that when people apply for a
user ID for SCN, they are asked to fill out the
application form, giving name, adress, etc, and we should
have that on record.

As an instructor, I haven't been doing classes lately due
to the fact that both Central & Henry branch libraries are
under (de)construction.

We had been using PA's, George Goodwin was in charge of
supplying them.  I don't think I even have any more left
over.  The only class I would need them for now is at the
STAR Center, and I'm not sure yet when that next one is.

E-MAILER1--whoever you are, if you can't reveal your
identity then I do not want to see you on my screen.
What is it that you are hiding?

> Hi Vern, I'm emailer1 and I know a lot of people have
been wondering
> if I am 11 years old or 99 years old, or somewhere in-
between. If I
> live in Orlando, Florida or Timbuktu.
>
> I want to have input on SCN's future "options" and would
like to know
> where things are going, because, SCN, ya' know, should
be telling me
> and the rest of us about the future of SCN, and they
should have an
> answer or goal, however I shouldn't have to reveal my
identity,
> because it's like important, ya' know?
>
> I just might be the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus or
George W., so I
> really don't want to blow my cover. And if I reveal my
name, as far
> as my logic goes, I just might get jumped on by a
certain someone.
> Extending that logic, if I keep my secrecy, I am
eternally protected
> from flame mail, muggings, junk mail, and acid rain.
>
> Because I'm like protected, ya' know? Know what I mean,
Vern?

> However, that secrecy does not preclude me from wanting
to know where
> SCN is going.
>
> Thank you,
> Mr. Top "emailer1" Secret
>
> P.S. Okay, I will tell you who I am: Mark Sidran. Or
J.P. Patches. Or