SCN: UN Adopts Resolution On World Summit On Information Society

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Tue Jan 15 14:23:13 PST 2002

I'd like to see some one -- or more -- representatives of SCN
sign up for this also!

-- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation,Action, and Change         *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *
   * Questions: douglas at scn.org                                     *
   *               (if mail bounces try douglas at cpsr.org)           *