BD: Re: SCN: "Free-Nets" in Los Angeles Times

Joe Mabel jmabel at speakeasy.org
Thu Jan 17 04:22:57 PST 2002

Pulling back to where the discussion was approximately a month ago, and ignoring
a lot of sniping since, couldn't we fulfill a lot of this need by posting
prominently a list of free and inexpensive computing resources in the Seattle
area?

SCN doesn't need to PROVIDE services that are already out there. We just need to
tell people how to find them.

Joe Mabel