SCN: SCN at SCN.org mailing list purpose

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 11:05:25 PST 2002

Would someone please describe the proper parameters of this list
based on the description on it on the SCN mailing list?

"scn at scn.org
SCN Discussions
      For general communication among SCN's volunteers."

What is "general"? Nothing specific?

Please send me EXACT parameters for sending mail to this list. I'm
getting tired of being criticized for each and every little time I
step outside the box.

Thanks,
Patrick
Seattle Community Network