SCN: Re: Barbara Weismman/Computer Technical Difficulties

SCN User bk705 at scn.org
Thu Jun 6 15:19:27 PDT 2002

Dear Scn. Technical Staff:

Ms. Weismann is a friend of mine who suggested I contact you directly for
assistance in determining if I might either barter or request direct
service with my computer, as a recent attempt to use it has created a
freeze up.

What exactly has occured is that the DOS is running, and that I am told
my computer wans't shut down properly. When I do this again, and theDOS
runs, the icon for Windows appears, and then the statement that there is
not enough memory in C drive for me to attempt to even get into my
computer.  The next window which appears is the statement that I should
shut down one of my programs and there is a problem with Internet exe.
I can do absolutely nothing.

I recently purchased an Epson printer and installed that with a disc.
It worked fine the first day and no difficulties as stated above.
I did shut down the machine in a hurry that night, and the next morning
the freeze up started withthe above images I mentioned.

Will you please tell me if I may have direct service in person from
someone for this. If there is a woman technical staff person who might be
able to direct me with this in person, I would feel more comfortable with
that. Your time and knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Most Sincerely,
Brenda Kay Neth
bk705 at scn.org