SCN: webmaster notes

patrick fisher clariun at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 11:31:16 PST 2002

Please stay tuned to my updates to 'webmaster notes'. I will be adding commentary
and keep everyone up-to-date on what we are working on at SCN. Matters will include
Discus discussion software, ftp access for all, logo, and other items of interest.

You can access this page via the SCN homepage. However, for the meantime, please
avoid using Netscape version 4 as it is buggy and will not render the page well. I
will fix this.

I'd like to get some kind of message board up for people to express their opinions
on my comments.

Thanks!
Patrick

=====
Webmaster
Seattle Community Network
http://www.scn.org
"Powering our communities with technology"