SCN: http://www.scn.org/~lee/scntesta.html

Joe Mabel jmabel at speakeasy.org
Thu Mar 14 01:32:08 PST 2002

Finally belatedly got a look at this. It looks good. I'm still not sold on the
new logo, although the idea of having both the full-color version (a cleaned up
version of the current logo) and this stripped-down B&W is probably worth
considering.

I'm not passing judgement on the usefulness of the content - I don't have the
time to really look into that - but the page appeals to the eye.

Joe Mabel