SCN: Pegasus

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Fri Mar 15 00:32:16 PST 2002

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Joe Mabel wrote:

> (1) We've been saying for a long time that IMAP is "coming soon".  Any ETA?

Some time after we get some testers.  The software was installed back in
November, but until we can get some people to give it a thorough test to
see where the holes and sharp corners are so we can make any needful
changes it would be rather dicey to make it available.

So does anyone familiar with using IMAP want to test this?