SCN: Hello?

Jim Loring design at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 26 00:24:36 PST 2002

Hello All -

Say, just thinking out loud, I was wondering how everyone felt about the
topic of directory simplification and the archiving old SCN material such as
web pages?

It would be nice to simplify some of the directories as it might make it
easier for folks viewing SCN web pages to navigate and find information. It
would also be easier to edit the various sections.

I think it would be interesting to archive some of the old web pages, and
make them available somewhere on SCN - a "Museum of SCN," if you will.

Finally, we need to update some of the content on the pages, to keep SCN
useful and something folks might want to use as an up-to-date reference.

So - ideas? We can chat about this at the SCN General meeting on Wednesday.

Cheers!

Jim Loring
webeditors at scn.org

Seattle Community Network - "Powering Our Communities with Technology"