SCN: Hello?

Joe Mabel jmabel at speakeasy.org
Tue Mar 26 22:09:58 PST 2002

So could you please elaborate (by example, or whatever) what you mean by
outdated content?  For example, I have pages in the Crisis Resource Directory
that haven't been touched in a year.  That's because I haven't had any new
information in these categories. Does that make them irredeemably old? I sure
don't think so.  On the other hand, a page announcing an event can become
completely outdated mere weeks after it is originally posted, because tse evenv
is now past.

So what do you have in mind? And what exactly do you propose to do with the
"outdated" pages?

Joe Mabel