SCN: Hello?

Joe Mabel jmabel at speakeasy.org
Tue Mar 26 22:53:57 PST 2002

Where it is our own SCN content - meetings that don't take place, etc - we
should update the content! However, I strongly believe that even a page devoted
to a meeting that no longer takes place should be modified to say "this page
used to describe a meeting ..." etc. rather than be deleted, or you break
someone else's link.

Not sure what page you mean by "The Volunteer Community Page". Can you give a
URL?

Joe Mabel